Saturday 17 December 2011

A day in a Month =P

hai.. Assalamualaikum.. long time not update story right.. lets begin... #DrumSound 
today are seriously.. totally a tired day for me.. indeed! =/ .. its a coincidence for me slept early last night.. as today i have a long.. long.. long.. journey.. yippi!! 
u know what.. at 8am i already and have to woke as soon as possible.. why?? hah!! i need to company my friend @zarifah went to PUDU.. a station bus at KL.. she went to 'Balek Kampong' at Perak.. hope she will be fine.. its a first trip for her siting alone in the bus.. such an independent girl! Bravo Iffah! =D #Clap2 



hmm.. u know what.. something happen..
someone said 'hye...' and i reply 'hye' too.. n at sudden he give his hand to greet.. arghh!! #Shocked! =O .. usually, i said 'cannot.. we are not MUHRIM'.. but today i said.... 'cannot.. we are not in the same religion'... thank God he okay.. he just give me a smile.. n i smile back to him.. #SMILE.. after that i went back to my hostel n get my lunch b4 i begin my journey to TBS #Another bus station at KL for south people.. yeahh! dats me! =) 

b4 enter the station!! cool right! :O

 



nice right?? yeaahh! i know that! #Proud =P .. yap its likely almost same like an airport.. am i right?? just go and see it by yourself.. huhu.. the main reason i went to TBS is actually i had a date with my old Friend.. @Fatin Aisyah.. but.. she cancelled our date.. frust?? nope! i had a PLAN B.. =) .. buy tickets back to JB for this coming x-mast holiday! ouh yeaaaah~ #With cute smile ..

to JB - 24/12 - Saturday - 2.30pm
~chicken floss, fish tuna, cheese, hot dog cheese~
yummy!

n to made this story more fun when i had a conversation with someone after i pray Asar ...
someone 'hey, bru lepas solat ke?'
n i said.. ' yupz' .. 
someone 'bgusla.. ramai org yg x igt Allah.. ade Allah, ade kite... brape umur?? ouh.. msih stdy??.. '
me.. '19.. yupz.. kat '.
someone 'agak2 awk, sy umur brape??'
me.. 'hmm... 25??.. 30??..31???'
 someone 'sy 29 =)' .. me.. 'ouh.. almost right!'
someone 'hmm, x salah kan if kite kwn.. ke da ade bf??'
me.. 'hee.. klo nak kwn x salahkan.. sy xnk cari bf.. sy cari suami je'.. =3
someone 'ouh yeke.. da ade calon ke?'
me.. 'belom'.
someone 'ouh =)'

n my heart said:.. is it he want to make a new friend or interview me as his gf?? -.-'' #Awkward moment..


and another fun in this trip is.. when i thought i loss my destination as i engrossed to look around.. haha.. n when i get off from LRT .. 'aik?? hey! why Kelana Jaya??' :O .. n i went back to LRT again.. sudden i heard '.. next station is BANDARAYA..' .. me.. =='' ... hahaa.. damn fun! how so silly i am.. haha


finally i arrived at my hostel at 7.42pm.. yess!! Alhamdulillah i can Pray at Hostel! #Happy =)


***end of the funny day***
^_^''

No comments:

Post a Comment