Saturday 20 August 2011

C0miNg eVenT..



Huhu..Masquerade Night is just around the corner
Waiting for that night really causes all of us nausea but what can I say, Patience Is Virtue!

Actually I am still wondering what dress should I wear on that night..

I am still searching..and still browsing

The compulsory characteristics of the dress are:

  • it should be 'menutup aurat'
  • it should follow the color theme; red, black, white, gold and silver [I don't decide about the color yet =p]
  • no too much labuci
  • something old, something new, something borrowed......hurmmmm
  • Not too tight [I am worried about my dancing steps during the 'New York, New York' Performance on the stage..afraid that I'll lost my balance- daydream about dance....>.<''
  • REASONABLE PRICE!!!

Should I wear kebaya? Abaya? or maybe just Baju Kurung? I think Dress will suits me best..
I am still looking..for the mask some more...

Everyone is quite fussy about this matter of dressing..yup! everybody wanna look and feel glamorous during that night..start up Cytie!



So these are the few examples of Muslimah's Cloth that I've came across while I was browsing the Net.


***




are this??


this???


wear with track suit also simple right..hmm



or this one??...hmm

***


but...this one is not bad huh.....


wow!!!!..pretty one!!! :D


PURPLE????...





BLUE????...



CHOCOLATE???..




GREEN??...






MAROON???...




BLACK???...


huhu...i LIKE this one much!!! LOVELY!!!

HMMM.....so,..which one i should choose??...
last but not least,..i would like to said thanks a lot to all my DEAREST friends...
because help me with giving their opinion
WHAT colour are the best for me
thanks again!!! :D

HOPE masquerade's night will give a sweet memory to us...BM111 students.
it will held on 9th of September 2011..

***


No comments:

Post a Comment