Wednesday 30 November 2011

DID I CHANGE???????!!!!



Hye alls, so long time no see yawp? ^_^ ..today I will story morie bout something that happen to me.. maybe to others also..
Do you realize that you have change a lot in your life?? yeaahh... or maybe a little... Me to0.. same as you…
But, for me.. sometime it will be good for your life or sometime it will destroy n ruin your life indeed..

There are many view that we can took as the example:


 

   
First of all..k if I wear a scarf..
A = u have change a lot
B = x payah la nak sibuk bergaye2..
C = ingat hot lar tuh
D = bajet giler minah nie
E = cantek ct pakai :D
My reason: *u know what I tak tahu nak pakai tudung bawal..tudung bawal JARANG gak kan.. don’t believe?? Ask my friends..#ashikin #ain sharom #amaniena… they already know that I cannot wear bawal since primary school.. one day when I try to wear tudung bawal.. haha... 1 hours???!!! damn lama... :P *selendang SELESA…I da biasa pakai selendang..mula berjinak-jinak dgan selendang sejak umur 15 tahun. Did I change???


 




 If I wear Wages..
A = nak bergaye lar tuh
B = nak menunjuk-nunjuk lar tuh
C = dulu x pena pulak Nampak dia pakai..sekarang da pandai melaram..huh!
D = u have change!!!!
My reason: *I wear wages since form 4. Dlm Islam x digalakkan memakai kasut yg berbunyi..mksudnya yang tumit halus la kan…tak salah memakai wages.. betol x??.. sometime I wear wages.. it makes me build confident cause I feel like ' hey!! i'm tall!! ' :D …DID I CHANGE???


  


        If I wear a makeup
A = u have change a lot ct!!!!
B = dia ingat dia pakai makeup dia hot la…ingat dia cantik la
C = eh,..setakat makeup..aku pon adelah..huh!!
D = nice colour!! :D
My reason: *is it makeup make i change?? my answer is YES... coz u will look more gorgeous.. huhuu sometime we need to credit our self by make life more FUN!!.. I already wear makeup since in primary school but rare to wear..i will makeup if there are a big or important events such as Wedding ceremony, EID, dinner form 5, dinner KFC, dinner UBC, n follow my mo0d nak pakai or x…DID I CHANGE??


if i ask u.. why u ate banana coz last i saw u, u didn't ate that fruit right??.. did u change??.. so for me it feel like .. is it a big issue for change?.. hey, change does not means u are bad or nice person.. but with change u will know how to make your life more better.. learn from mistake are good enough u know.. sometime i change does not because i'm the one who change but because the experience .. mature experience of myself .. am i right?? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment