Friday 4 November 2011

ReSuLT ..

hahaa.. finally the day is come. feel nervous?? hmm.. not really ^_^ ... alhamdulillah i'm pass!! yesterday i can't see the result as my lappy is at my neighbor's hand. as she want to see the result last night.. hmm okay then. i don't feel to know the result yet... #confident
last night.. urghh.. feel pain a lot babe! ;( whole my body shaking .. when i touch my nose.. huh?? are this my nose or ice cube.. cold!!! feel so cold even though i don't use my lovely fan last night.. i thought i can sleep early.. okay then 11pm i was landing softly at my bed.. my head getting dizzy. my stomach feel pain. it really.. really damn COLD last night. even my back bone shaking.. seriously its pain me a lot.. ==''



at 12 i woke up.. i can't sleep well.. so i decide to rolling2x on my bed.. even i can't touch my foot as it really.. seriously .. hell cold! urghhh!! ..tutt..tutt.... suddenly, my friends text me.. 'ct..i'm pass!! clear paper' .. alhamdulillah.. good news then .. congratulation dear.. and at 4am .. my other fiend text me.. 'hows ur result?..' .. i said.. 'i have not see yet the result as i lend it to my neighbor ..' .. then he said.. 'okay.. don't forget to let me know bout your result k' .. :)
p/s:..to my fiends @amanina said and @amal...sorry i can't pick up your call as my voice are missing.. #feel sorry .. to @zulfadhli.. congratulation for your result k.. proud to be your classmate :)


until at 5am.. so i can slept for awhile..#relieve.. its to much to count when i went to the toilet last night..ahhaa #pain
you know what.. when i woke early in the morning as usual at 6.15am... when i want spoke.. err...eh?? where is my voice?? =='' #speechless

 haishh... eh?? back to the topic... RESULT.. hmm.. quite well.. still 3 pointer above.. Alhamdulillah~ thanks Allah :)
and proud to be when it raise than last semester.. hurmm.. #relieve .. i know about @shaharuddin as usual keep dean and @siti nazimah also dean this semester.. congratulation dear ;)
over all.. my classmate that i already know got 3 pointer above.. congratulation u all :D
so.. end of the important's moment.. fuhh~


2 comments: