Sunday 30 October 2011

15/10 :: I heart u

hye..huhuu..holla2..kerlip lagi...
each of us have their own memorable date right? am i right? .. so,..what? love date?? LOL .. nope... ~.^
15 October .... a day that such a majestic for me . a day which i was born on that day indeed. i dont really remember about my past so i will story bout my life doing right now.




15/10/2011
on that day i was on my way to go back to JB. yupz..its feel amazing when i celebrate my day on a bus. yeahh its such amaze me. don't know why?? even u are alone in the bus but your friends are around you.  i'm such a lucky person who have a good friends. my friends are such a nice person. thanks a lot dear @asyraff alwee (my ex - thx a lot dear), @az nizam (who give a wish 15 min before 12 o'clock - i heart u babe), @anis syazani (my besties-12.01), @fifi latifatulafidah (my BFF since child- love you yunk ;p), @soeb, @nor azri aka ALEK (my adek plus friend on fromspring), @hazirah aka hazy fizie ;) ..... thx alot dear all friends. you make my night sparkling **** damn sparkling...






until now i still remember my ex message : ' salam, makcik..happy birthday.. hope u always happy, extend the age n get great and good husband .. aminn.. hope Allah bless our life..' ...thanks pakcik ^_^




and one more thing is.... it amaze when u feel... such a glad feeling when He always beside me every time, everywhere, every second.......He give me a chance to life.. and thanks a lot to Him for His love, sustenance, protection, health, freedom and happiness .. thanks Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment